Wall mounted soap dispenser.

Wall mounted

Towel-wipes.

Towel

The mirror in the bathroom to pick up the color of the floor.

The mirror

Good looks white shell on the leg, on a lighter background of the wall in combination with brown floor.

white shell on the leg

White a radiator against wood-paneled walls does not look natural and require closing a decorative wooden box.

White a radiator

Corner of wood framing edge derevannoy plating.

Corner of wood framing edge derevannoy plating.

Metro bridge. Nizhny Novgorod.

Metro bridge. Nizhny Novgorod.

Cistern is overgrown with moss

Cistern

The river before the storm.

before the storm

Graffiti in the office of the freak-show Through the Looking Glass. Nizhny Novgorod

Through the Looking Glass

Flowers on the Wall

Flowers

Sheep says something.

Sheep

Before the storm.

storm

The chain of the water.

The chain

Boats on the water.

Boats

Water lilies on the water

Water lilies

Architectural detail made of wood. House of the 19th century.

Architectural detail

Circles on the water.

Circles

Original design solutions and architectural forms of the Kiev airport terminal “Borispol”.

Kiev airport

View of the Moscow area. In the foreground – rear facade of the bus station and the platform of arrival and departure of coaches.

Kiev

The building of river station. Was erected in the years 1957-1961. In the central part of the station stands a round tower with a spire that is running a relay apparatus and television communications, alarm and view the fairways.

river station Kiev

Kiev Central Station – the country’s first integrated service station for passengers. Put into operation in 1985.

Kiev

A wonderful gift the people of Kiev was built in 1980 in the ancient bazaar at the hem Rye Zhitniy covered market. In his three-storey building – 1350 trading places in the open area near the market – another 600 seats. In the planning and equipment used to achieve the market trading techniques: cold storage, irrigation systems for herbs, fruit and vegetables, refrigerated chamber.

Kiev

Continues to evolve and new residential area Husbandman, whose territory is adjacent to Forest Park Forest-Voditskomu. The landscape of the area has great potential and helps to create a good climate: a pine forest, orchards, beautiful lakes. Buildings integrally incorporated into the environment

Buildings integrally incorporated into the environment

On the left bank of the Dnieper River, opposite the ensemble of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, stretched residential Rusanovka. It is surrounded by the channel and substantially an island. Through the channel airlifted three roads and two pedestrian bridges, well linked with a network of footpaths in residential areas. By creating this array, the builders had to practice for the first time in the Soviet city planning not only to build houses. They have created and the territory on which the Rusanivka. Her namyvali, because there were vacant lots flooded by spring waters of the Dnieper.

Kiev

In 1981, on the alluvial area started building one of the largest residential areas of Kiev – Troeschina. The basis of the planning structure of a housing estate on the principle of functional zoning, and a network of pedestrian boulevards, isolated from the roadway. Array is connected through the Moscow bridge trolley bus to the metro station “Petrovka”.

In 1981, on the alluvial area started building one of the largest residential areas of Kiev - Troeschina. The basis of the planning structure of a housing estate on the principle of functional zoning, and a network of pedestrian boulevards, isolated from the roadway. Array is connected through the Moscow bridge trolley bus to the metro station "Petrovka

These original buildings adorned residential Obolon. Obolon is connected underground to the city center, two ring highways link the street with an array of big and the Moscow ring road bridge

These original buildings adorned residential Obolon. Obolon is connected underground to the city center, two ring highways link the street with an array of big and the Moscow ring road bridge

The building of the Computing Center of Ukrainian Aviation Administration. Put into operation in 1987. Architects GI Granatkin, N. and N. Bernardova Gubova.

Architects GI Granatkin, N. and N. Bernardova Gubova.

On the area of ​​the Dzerzhinsky rises it originally designed the building, which housed the Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Scientific and Technical Information and feasibility studies of the USSR State Planning Committee. 1972 Architects L. Novikov and FI Yuriev

Architects L. Novikov and FI Yuriev

Has changed beyond recognition in recent years, one of the oldest roads in Kiev – Victory Avenue. In the years 1981-1984 he carried out the reconstruction. Prospect decorated and a new modern building of the Palace of the official registration of marriages and births.

Victory Avenue

Victory Avenue  Kiev

House of wholesale and retail trade. Such a complex is created in our country for the first time. It is home of the USSR Ministry of Trade, its management, computer center, salon-clothing store, exhibition halls, a restaurant, a dining room, an outdoor cafe.

 a restaurant, a dining room, an outdoor cafe.

Intensive construction started in all the districts of the capital of Ukraine. Pleases residents of Pechersk new shopping center, which has grown in 1983 on the street Suvorov. It plays an important role in the architectural appearance of the street. The first floor of this three-storey building set aside a deli-type store and self-service “Flowers”, the second – to 120-seat cafe, pastry shop and a cafeteria. Department store is located on the third floor.

Department store is located on the third floor.

Department store “Children of the laity – the largest commercial enterprise in the country of goods for children. Opened in 1987 in the Dnipro district. The building fits in well with the existing architectural ensemble.

The building fits in well with the existing architectural ensemble.

Hotel “Bratislava”, named in honor of the sister city. Built in 1980.

Built in 1980

The building of the hotel “Salute”. Unusual shape – round-tower – it is conveniently fitting into the ensemble of the square of Fame adds silhouetted skyline of the Right Bank. Built in 1982.

Built in 1982

One of the first high-rise buildings in the city – a 20-storey hotel “Kiev”. 1973 It is designed for 440 seats. On the first and second floors – a vast lobby, restaurant and cafe. A hotel – an underground car park.

 a vast lobby, restaurant and cafe. A hotel - an underground car park.

Area Lenin Komsomol. From here originates Khreschatyk street. In the 30-ies of the XIX century in the area of ​​the square is laid. Vladimir Hill Park, here is the Pioneer Park. On the square are the Kiev State Philharmonic Hall with columns named Lysenko, the Kiev branch of the Central Museum Lenin, the hotel “Dnipro”, Republican Library named after the Communist Party.

Republican Library named after the Communist Party.

The central square of Kiev – the area of ​​the October Revolution. In the years 1976-1981 it was reconstructed. Her most expressive elements of steel monument of the Great October Socialist Revolution and the 5000-jet fountain. Organically fit into the area of ​​a 16-storey building of the hotel “Moscow”, which was built in 1966.

square of Kiev

More than 100,000 people live on Nikolsko – BORSHCHAHIVSKIY array. He built up, mainly 5-9-storey houses, 12-16-story building used as architectural accents. In a modern transport interchange solved here. An array of links to the city center ground light rail line. Its route is nowhere intersects with the existing transport lines, and because the tram for a few minutes takes passengers to the Victory Square.

Nikolsko - BORSHCHAHIVSKIY array

Kiev subway Lenin. Underground station lobby “Minsk” two-story lobby and ground station “plant” Bolshevik. “

 two-story lobby and ground station "plant" Bolshevik. "

Kiev subway

Right-bank part of Kiev with Rusanivka, left bank array Vodopark, Resurrection Slobodka, forests and recreation area – Hydro Park joins the first in the world in size span arch structure on the console dry joints – Metro bridge.

 Metro bridge

Republican House of Cinema. It employs board of the Union of Cinematographers of Ukraine, the propaganda bureau of the Soviet cinema, art section, the editors of the magazine “News kinoekrana.”

News kinoekrana

Widescreen cinema “Russia.” Opened in 1981 on the residential forest. Architect PF Petrushenka.

Opened in 1981 on the residential forest. Architect PF Petrushenka.

State of the Order of the Red Banner of Republican Library named after the Communist Party. Founded in 1866 as a municipal public library. The building was built in 1911 by architect E. L. clave.

The building was built in 1911 by architect E. L. clave.

The new building of the Kiev State Pedagogical Institute named after M. Gorky. Built in 1976 by ​​the architects of MS Cantor and VI Gopkalo. The institute is part-time and the preparatory department, graduate school, faculty training.

Built in 1976 by ​​the architects of MS Cantor and VI Gopkalo. The institute is part-time and the preparatory department, graduate school, faculty training.

The main building of the Kiev Order of Lenin Polytechnic Institute 50th Anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution. Constructed in 1901 by architect I. Kitnera. The institute has about 32 thousand students. There are 20 faculties, the preparatory department, graduate school, branches with day, evening and correspondence courses.

Constructed in 1901 by architect I. Kitnera

The new building of the Kiev Order of the Red Banner Medical Institute named after Academician AABogomolets. The Institute was founded in 1841 as the Medical Faculty of the University. Over the years the university has trained more than 60,000 doctors of them during the Soviet period – about 57,000.

The Institute was founded in 1841 as the Medical Faculty of the University

The main building of the Kiev Order of Lenin and the Order of the October Revolution State University named after Taras Shevchenko. The building was constructed in 1837 – 1842 years by the architect V. Beretta. During the years of Soviet power in the university has trained more than 80,000 professionals.

the Kiev

The main pavilion of the Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy of the USSR. He plays the role of an entrance, a synthesis section of the exposition.

The main pavilion of the Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy of the USSR

Institute of Electric Welding named after EO Paton Electric Welding Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR. Is a leader in the field of welding in the country, the coordinator of international scientific and technological cooperation between the countries – members of the CMEA on this issue.

Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian

The central line of Kiev – Khreschatyk Street. Its construction began in the late XVIII century, the formation of Khreschatyk Street refers to as the 30 – 40-s of the XIX century. At the beginning of XX century the street was the commercial center of the city. During the Nazi occupation of Kiev Khreschatyk was largely destroyed. After the war, began its restoration. On Khreschatyk and arriving to it the streets and squares are 16 ministries, central boards 14, 11 entertainment establishments, 60 enterprises of trade, public catering and consumer services.

Khreschatyk Street

The building of Ukrainian national council of trade unions. Built in 1978 by architect A. Malinowski and others. It employs the highest authority governing the activities of trade unions of Ukraine.

Architecture of Kiev

The building of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR. Built in 1938 by architect IA Fomin (with the assistance of the architect PV Abrosimova). It runs the government of Soviet Ukraine, and also placed Gosplan USSR, several ministries and other state institutions of the Republic

several ministries and other state institutions of the Republic

The green, green grass.

green grass

Octopus. Graffiti.

Graffiti.

Two trees.

trees

Plantain

Plantains

Collapse a tree.

a tree

Backfilled with chips track.

 with chips track.

The stump of a large tree

The stump