The Odessa Opera and Ballet House is one of the city’s architectural sights. The theatre building was constructed in 1887 according to the project of the Vienna architects F. Felner and G. Gelmer. On this very site there stood before an old municipal theatre built in 1809. Its designer was a Russian architect Toma de…Details
1. Trellised farm.
2. Schemes of a frame and panel and beskarkasno-panel building.
3. Modular covers.
4. Schemes of a frame and panel and beskarkasno-panel building.
5. Construction of buildings from volume blocks with the help derezhabl.
1. Long cylindrical covers. Zaporozhye, 1931.
2. Planetarium dome in diameter of 28 m in Moscow, 1929.
3. Theater dome in diameter of 55,5 m in Novosibirsk, 1934.
4. The station in Kiev, 1933.
5. Elevator. Kiev, 1953.
6. The bridge flight of 252 m in Zaporozhye, 1955.
Ladoga Canal. Canalis Ladogenis nova Delineatio secundum exemplar Petropolitanum aeri incidit Matthaeus Seutter, Sac. Caes. Maj. Georg. Aug.V. Cum Priv.Sumi Vicariat in part Rheni, Franc. et Seuv. juris. (Augsburg, 1740-1750s). Scale approximately 1:150 000. Focused on the north-west.