Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Avtozavodsky prospect, 25/05. The organ hall. Inauguration of Naberezhnye Chelny body of took place on 1 March 2005. At the opening of the Organ hall, there were such famous musicians as pianist Nikolai Petrov, organist Rubin Abdullin, singer Irina Arkhipova, and led a concert of Svyatoslav Belza. Congratulated the citizens of Naberezhnye…Details
The Ice Sports Palace. Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Syuyumbike Avenue, 44. Modern building sports destination. The form of the buildings and architecture are clearly emphasizes its orientation.
The Ice Palace of Sports of the Republic of Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, prospect Suyumbike, 44 on the map.
The facade of the building is fully finished with tinted glass. The building of the Bank Devon-Kredit Naberezhnye Chelny branch. 423823, Republic of Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Prospect. Suyumbike, 26. Phone : 8 (800) 200-92-22. Monday – Friday 07:45-17:00; Saturday 09:00-13:00. The building of the Bank «Devon-Credit» Naberezhnye Chelny branch. 423823, Republic of Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny,…Details
Business centre «Skullcap». 2\18. Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Str. Khasan Tufan, 12. The building, which very long stood frozen. Construction began in the USSR, ended in the modern Russian Federation. Initially, the building was built as a hotel, now it is business centre «Skullcap». Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Str. Khasan Tufan, 12 on the map. Business centre…Details
Small carefully constructed between the building of prefabricated houses. The sign «the Notary» is illuminated at night. Large blue letters «the NOTARY» harmonizes well with the colors of the building.
The Republic of Tatarstan, Tukaevsky R-n, Naberezhnye Chelny, 2009, Syuyumbike Avenue, 2/19. Phone: +7 (8552) 53-43-02 work Time 09:00-23:00. Hypermarket «Carousel». Modern architecture. The building of concrete and glass.
The Republic of Tatarstan, Tukaevsky R-n, Naberezhnye Chelny, 2009, Syuyumbike Avenue, 2/19. Hypermarket «Karusel» on the map.
The city administration of Naberezhnye Chelny. Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny, prospect Khasan Tufan, 23. +7 (8552) 34-94-43.
The building with the typical architecture typical of administrative buildings in 70-80s of the 20th century.
The city administration of Naberezhnye Chelny on the map.
Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny Suyumbike 14 complex 5B.
Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny Suyumbike 14 complex 5B on the map.
3 November 2004 – Visit of Patriarch Alexy II in Nizhny Novgorod. Meeting in the Kremlin, Patriarch of Mikhailo-Arkhangelsky Cathedral.
The house 29.
House lumberman Pudova (XIX) Is three-storey stone house, with the cast-iron staircase, dark-green ceramic tiles, decorated with a balcony (with a Bay window), the Windows are decorated with white finish, walls are made of red bricks. Facade looks at School lane.
The last old houses of the XIX century On Labour st(former Spassky). Left to right (№11, №9, №7 Lived in these houses of merchants and intelligentsia. In the house №9 – on the I floor there were teachers couple of Carp, on the II floor – doctor-surgeon House №7 all belonged to the family of…Details
House # 6 on St. Minin on the map House # 6 on St. Minin. In 1914. the house of the widow Fomina bought honorary citizen of the city of Murom in the merchant of the first Guild Alexey Zworykin for a family of his daughter. My daughter’s husband – Konstantin Konstantinovich Chahchiany was a…Details
The State Bank 1911-1913. Architect V. Pokrovsky. Bolshaya Pokrovskaya, 26 Nearest metro station ● Gorkovskaya 750 m ● Moskovskaya 3,3 km In this house The Central Bank of the Russian Federation The Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the cash settlement center Main Directorate of Central Bank of the Russian Federation for Nizhny Novgorod region…Details
House # 4 in St. Minin Architect L.V. Fostikov. Belonged originally to the merchant’s wife Is, Treushnikovoy. In 1885. once the owner Stogov handed it to rent the Central telephone station was the first in Nizhny Novgorod The plaque on the house number 4 on the street Minin, where was the First Nizhny Novgorod telephone…Details
Christmas Church on the map.
Small architectural form. Cast iron shoes. SALT SCAM 1864-1869 The building of Christmas 8 built in 1764 to the public institution Salt office in Nizhny Novgorod, hydrochloric the capital of Russia. In 1864 after the flood salt warehouses on the shore They were empty. But the investigation found that salt was stolen before the flood.…Details
Figures of the workers on the building facade.
Nizhniy Novgorod, Rozhdestvenskaya street, 27. Vane with a year of construction, building.