House # 4 in St. Minin Architect L.V. Fostikov.

House # 4 in St. Minin Architect L.V. Fostikov. Belonged originally to the merchant’s wife Is, Treushnikovoy. In 1885. once the owner Stogov handed it to rent the Central telephone station was the first in Nizhny Novgorod

House # 4

the First Nizhny Novgorod telephone station

The plaque on the house number 4 on the street Minin, where was the First Nizhny Novgorod telephone station.

«This from 1888 to 1910 building was the First Nizhny Novgorod Manual Central Telephone Station»

Minin street, 4
Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod region, Russia
How to get:
transport by car

Nearest metro station
●1,9 km
●Gorkovskaya 4,1 km
●Moskowskaya 4,1 km

In this house
Capital Travel
Nostalgia
Zhilstroy