Peter and Paul Church in Nikolskaya Varzuga side of the village, modern look. The building was built in 1864. This church is the congregation was the “namolennye” and loved. V1937 year of service in it banned and placed in the canteen for servicemen. After the war the church was used as a warehouse selmaga. Worship in the temple were resumed in 1999. Varzuga.