The new building of the Kiev State Pedagogical Institute named after M. Gorky. Built in 1976 by the architects of MS Cantor and VI Gopkalo. The institute is part-time and the preparatory department, graduate school, faculty training.The new building of the Kiev Order of the Red Banner Medical Institute named after Academician AABogomolets. The Institute was founded in 1841 as the Medical Faculty of the University. Over the years the university has trained more than 60,000 doctors of them during the Soviet period – about 57,000.