Tag: The “Stroygidravlika” factory’s preventive-treatment sanatorium

  • The University Botanical Gardens

    The University Botanical Gardens are on the left-hand side next to the grounds of the Dzerzhinsky sanatorium. The Gardens were founded in 1867, originally on the grounds of the University at No. 2 Ulitsa Petra Velikogo (2 Peter the Great St.), but were transferred to the present site in 1880. During the years of the…